2v8s fantastic return and my personal improvments

I think this current 2v8 has been the best game mode added to dbd ever even the best event. Wesker and Nemesis were my top 2 choices for killers to come to 2v8 and now that my wish is granted I have no idea who I want next in the game mode now. The only changes I would want to see from the new killers is maybe give Nemesis something unique about his kit to change him a bit more from his base game version. I just find that I'm hitting quite a bit of survivors with my tentacle and it is kind of just brushed off by the antidotes. I don't have a recommendation on what I would do to buff the nemesis however I would also say the same for the Deathslinger. another addition i would make would be a ping system for killer. nothing too crazy or intricate just something to quickly point out things and places without using your words. That's all I'll say about the game itself but I also potential idea to help with killer queue times. I would recommend trying out a priority queue for those who play survivor games. it would hopefully push some people to play survivor rounds to speed up the killer times for a later round. there have been many times when I was waiting for my friend to get on DBD and I would have definitely played some survivor games while I was waiting for them to get on to shorten the duration that we would have to wait for our first game. I think that would just be a small help to the problem. the queue times are going to be the hardest problem to fix so I have my sympathies for behavior to try and find a solution to that problem. Otherwise, that's it, thanks!

Comments