2v8 -Survivor bugged after unhook

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

After being unhooked my PoV changed (it was still 3rd person but looked weird) and I coud not do any interactions nor could any killer hook me.

Besides I had some strange animations of pallet vaulting or disarming traps while I was just running.

According to my teammates once I disconnected the Bot was able to interact with items, but they still had strange animations and sometimes glitched below the map as well.

PLATFORM:

Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Play 2v8 and get unhooked - it only happened once to me, so no idea how easy it is to reproduce.

VIDEO:

Unfortunately none

LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Also a longish description from another player here:

    @Neitto said:

    Playing on PC (through steam) as Quentin Smith wearing his bloodied outfit

    In a 2v8 match, after i was unhooked I experienced a strange bug.

    First off, my character perspective zoomed out and my character appeared to be glitching. I shortly discovered after, i lost the ability for perform any actions except for walking, running and crouching. I could not interact with other players, generators, chests, etc.

    Secondly, the killer could not interact with me either. Whether it was to attack with their basic attack or powers.

    Thirdly, my character model mimicked actions what the other players were doing around the map. If any of them vaulted, healed, were hooked, etc. my character's animation would do the same no matter where I was on the map. Example, Id just be standing still and suddenly I'd perform the vault animation if another player vaulted.

    The match was only able to end once the killers closed the hatches to trigger the endgame collapse, as I was unable to use the hatches or exit gates.

    I hope this helps

  • I encountered the exact same bug on Steam after getting unhooked (by a Lara Croft bot on Raccoon City Police Station). I ended up disconnecting from the match (I just didn't feel it's fair for me to get rewards at that point, idk). I didn't get the unhooking itself on video, but I recorded the rest. I was unable to perform any action myself and the killers couldn't interact with me, but the bot was able to heal me after it unhooked me.

    Video on Catbox (too big of a file to embed here as it is almost 4 minutes long):

    https://files.catbox.moe/g4f26d.mp4