New 2v8 BP incentive not working?
When I load this the game up and open the 2v8 mode I see the 400 percent survivor bonus. But when I click on survivor to go into my lobby it reverts to 250 percent. Is this happening to anyone else?
When I load this the game up and open the 2v8 mode I see the 400 percent survivor bonus. But when I click on survivor to go into my lobby it reverts to 250 percent. Is this happening to anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same, i restarted the game and Steam multiple times but they aren't there
Showed 400% for me both times, though I had someone in a game lobby complaining about it.
I understand it's taking some time to go through the system to everyone - is there still trouble with it?
As of now it seems to be working for me. Thank you for checking in!
I have the 400% incentive in 1v4 sometimes, but it will always disappear again after I play a match of survivor. Logging out then back in doesn't bring it back, but playing a match of 2v8 does. It's definitely bugged.