This is a serious post. I want a slap emote.
It’s about time we get the ability to slap someone in DBD.
It’s about time we get the ability to slap someone in DBD.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
😥
Well… this could be hilarious if it was survivor only. Maybe a feature for a game mode only though but I am not against this, I can see this being a lot of fun
Well done keeping clean... but we all know what this is really for…
I've been to the DBD discord. I know exactly what's up.
I mean, doesn't the 2 emote count as a slap?
I also need the emotion to slap everyone on the butt.
And Hug emotion.