remove bots from 2v8
I would rather play with 6 survivors than having 2 bot teammates that actively sandbag me the entire game.
Wow, this iteration of 2v8 is so not fun to play on survivor.
I would rather play with 6 survivors than having 2 bot teammates that actively sandbag me the entire game.
Wow, this iteration of 2v8 is so not fun to play on survivor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's funny how they'll Urban evade constantly if they get that class… you always see them speed-crouch waddle up to gens :D
I had one urban crouch spin in a doorway and not move on RPD while I was trying to get through :(