Venting every issue I believe this game has
1-If there are play to win killers then there should be play to win survivors. Survivors who are related to the military or police should get a tazzer or something that charges up after finishing a gen or something. 2- killers have been to toxic since the last few updates. The game is very one sided ( which isn't a surprise most of the Devs are killer mains) but instead of just focusing on the side they play on how about y'all think about the rest of the community. Survivors need a decent way to counter killers using toxic plays. The tunneling, proxi camping and slugging is getting out of hand. A new tactic I've been experiencing a lot is the killer repeatedly picking up and throwing down survivors just so they can't get healed or move to a new location. Or like in a match I just had with a skullmerchant and there was only 2 survivors left, she was holding me while hitting Steve on hook ( she really wanted that 4 K) I managed to wiggle free and then continued to tunnel and mori me outta game. With cheap game play like this makes the game very unenjoyable. This type of game play takes the strategy out of this game. 3- Make chat available across all platforms, its not fair you only have it available for PC. If every other cross platform game can create a cross platform chat then so can DBD. 4- fix killer hit boxes, the huntress should not be able to throw a hatchet at me if there a rock or a wall in-between us. Alien is also broken with his tail. If I'm long past vaulting a pallet then he shouldn't still be able to hit me.
Comments