question

breaths in can you guys please, give us bill on console, I know about valve and things, but please, find a way to get bill on console, he was a fav on l4d2

Comments

  • @ToxicFengM1n said:
    breaths in can you guys please, give us bill on console, I know about valve and things, but please, find a way to get bill on console, he was a fav on l4d2

    Or... Or, just maybe, perhaps, even considering...

    GETTING
    A
    PC

  • @Swiftblade131 said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:
    breaths in can you guys please, give us bill on console, I know about valve and things, but please, find a way to get bill on console, he was a fav on l4d2

    Or... Or, just maybe, perhaps, even considering...

    GETTING
    A
    PC

    mmh, cant stand using wasd or arrow keys, but still tho, L4D AND L4D2 IS ON XBOX ONE

  • @KillerRaccoon said:
    ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Swiftblade131 said:

     @ToxicFengM1n said:
    

    breaths in can you guys please, give us bill on console, I know about valve and things, but please, find a way to get bill on console, he was a fav on l4d2

    Or... Or, just maybe, perhaps, even considering...
    
    GETTING
    

    A

    PC

    mmh, cant stand using wasd or arrow keys, but still tho, L4D AND L4D2 IS ON XBOX ONE

    I believe you can play with a controller on PC. But beware, PC is a more competitive platform for Dead by Daylight. Console is much more casual.

    ... I like PC better.

    console is competitive, I just want to play bill without buying a pc or playing l4d

  • @KillerRaccoon said:
    ToxicFengM1n said:

    @KillerRaccoon said:

    ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Swiftblade131 said:
    

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    breaths in can you guys please, give us bill on console, I know about valve and things, but please, find a way to get bill on console, he was a fav on l4d2
    

    Or... Or, just maybe, perhaps, even considering... GETTING

    A
    
    PC
    
    
    
    mmh, cant stand using wasd or arrow keys, but still tho, L4D AND L4D2 IS ON XBOX ONE
    
    
    
    I believe you can play with a controller on PC. But beware, PC is a more competitive platform for Dead by Daylight. Console is much more casual.
    

    ... I like PC better.

    console is competitive, I just want to play bill without buying a pc or playing l4d

    I’ve only played on console a few times, so I can’t really say for sure. But from what I’ve seen compared to PC, it seems at least a little more casual to me.

    PC has higher sensitivity, but I am just gonna say, I played this game on console for a while now and competitive players on console are sweaty as hell

  • @KillerRaccoon said:
    ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Swiftblade131 said:

     @ToxicFengM1n said:
    

    breaths in can you guys please, give us bill on console, I know about valve and things, but please, find a way to get bill on console, he was a fav on l4d2

    Or... Or, just maybe, perhaps, even considering...
    
    GETTING
    

    A

    PC

    mmh, cant stand using wasd or arrow keys, but still tho, L4D AND L4D2 IS ON XBOX ONE

    I believe you can play with a controller on PC. But beware, PC is a more competitive platform for Dead by Daylight. Console is much more casual.

    ... I like PC better.

    console is competitive, I just want to play bill without buying a pc or playing l4d

    I’ve only played on console a few times, so I can’t really say for sure. But from what I’ve seen compared to PC, it seems at least a little more casual to me.
    Console player here.

    It is really competitive, trust me. The fact that there are not as many people playing the game on console makes them team up with the few people they meet in the game, thus resulting in more SWF than solo, thus resulting in them trying to play as their fav youtubers, who also play SWF of course.
  • @Swiftblade131 said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:
    breaths in can you guys please, give us bill on console, I know about valve and things, but please, find a way to get bill on console, he was a fav on l4d2

    Or... Or, just maybe, perhaps, even considering...

    GETTING
    A
    PC

    mmh, cant stand using wasd or arrow keys, but still tho, L4D AND L4D2 IS ON XBOX ONE

    I believe you can play with a controller on PC. But beware, PC is a more competitive platform for Dead by Daylight. Console is much more casual.

    ... I like PC better.
    I've played on both platforms, more on PC than ps4, and i can tell that console is as competitive as in PC. Console killers got it worse than PC ones, but can be solved with patience, dedication and skills.
  • @ToxicFengM1n said:
    breaths in can you guys please, give us bill on console, I know about valve and things, but please, find a way to get bill on console, he was a fav on l4d2

    There is a way how you can play bill....... get a PC :wink: