The symbol in 2v8

So when I get hit a symbol will randomly appear on the ground around the hell does it mean?

Comments

  • weirdsymbol.jpg

    Is this the symbol you mean? I've wondered that myself because I honestly have no idea.

    Does anybody know?

  • It is the Enforcer class Killers can choose in 2v8.

    image.png

    It effectively gives their team-mate coup de grace for 15 seconds when you go down with it. it's just letting you know you have that mark on you.

    EDIT: Added the in-game description image for clarity.

  • @Jarky said:

    It is the Enforcer class Killer's can choose in 2v8.

    "When a Nearby Teammate injures a survivor, the survivor gains 'Endorcer's Mark'. Putting that survivor into the Dying State grants the team-mate a lunge attack distance boost."

    It effectively gives their team-mate coup de grace when you go down with it. it's just letting you know you have that mark on you.

    Oh right. Thanks for the explanation. Mystery solved.

  • @Jarky said:

    It is the Enforcer class Killers can choose in 2v8.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ABU6NCDH6VTG/image.png

    It effectively gives their team-mate coup de grace for 15 seconds when you go down with it. it's just letting you know you have that mark on you.

    EDIT: Added the in-game description image for clarity.

    Thanks this whole time I was extremely lost on what it meant.