Survivor Emblem Requirements need to be changed

It's way too difficult to even get 1 pip in the iridescent levels in solo queue. I would suggest either lowering the amount of points required to get a pip or make the emblems team based.

The reason I say this is people who end up in chase more than 50% of the game always gets shafted for bloodpoints and emblem points than survivors who are able to sit on gens comfortably. Not to mention killers always tunneling the weakest survivor and if that person keeps getting tunneled every game, they will never pip. It's a team based game and our points should be shared to other survivors who are helping the team.

For example: survivors working on gens would share their points to the survivor in chase and the survivor in chase would share their points to any survivors actively working on gens. This way any survivor who decides to hide the entire match will get no points. I think having the survivor points shared might incentivize players to actually work together.

I can't tell you how many times I died and went back to watch my team and they are all hiding in lockers or in the corner of the map literally doing nothing. It doesn't feel fair or right to be struggling all game to repair generators while also trying to help the team and, yet, it's never enough.

Just a side note, I have 0 problems with getting to iridescent I as killer. I can do it within a week. It honestly makes no sense why getting to iri I on survivor takes so much more effort. If the team based scoring system isn't possible, I would be okay with lowering some of the requirements.

EDIT: I just played a game where the whole survivor team did really well and we all escaped but I still didn't pip because of the high requirements that are needed. Picture below.

It doesn't matter how well you do or what your score is, the requirements needed are excruciatingly high. The level of frustration is unbelievable and is one reason why I don't play this game very often. It just bothers me how much easier it is to get to iridescent I as killer but absolutely miserable as survivor.

Please think about reworking this system.

emblemissue.jpg

Comments