Got stuck with Wesker after a bound, forced to DC

Is this a bug or did someone hack us?

Basically this wesker used his power to grab me but instead of immediately "hooking" me (as normal for 2v8) he just started walking around the map, but only doing m1s. Pretty sure he could not use his power anymore. Pallet stuns did nothing to us as well.

When the endgame collapse ended, we were still left in the match. I was forced to DC when everybody left. Don't even know if the killer players were booted out of the match or if they were forced to DC like me.

8b1d6f6a-a794-40d1-ae8b-b3424ad87fb7.jpg image.png

Comments

  • I think he's just buggy. I've had a couple weird experiences.

  • My friend had this and flashlights did nothing either. Wesker was carrying them even after endgame collapse but about 40 seconds after the match ended and it counted them as sacrificed