2v8 is a lot of fun, I just wish I could play it

Took me 15 minutes to find just one match. I queued up as Legion who's pretty unpopular so I'm surprised it took so long. Played with a Spirit in Dead Dawg. It was a LOT of fun. 2v8 is a wild, chaotic blast and I love it. I just wish I could actually ######### play it. The queue time is atrocious, but the mode itself is an absolute blast compared to 1v4

Comments

  • Definitely agree that 2v8 is a fun, chaotic blast, but The Legion is new to the mode, and iirc, they're one of the top 10 most played killers in general, so not really unpopular. More people are going to be picking Legion/Nemesis/Mastermind because they're so new, at least to start, which will inflate queue times for them versus someone using Trapper or Billy.