2bots per Game of 2v8, would be a good idea...

If the bots were not playing like players who just reached 100 hours, like have you tried to spectate them?
This is what is replacing other players? They are like crouching away from any gens at the slightest whiff of TR.

I mean in the Survey, my vote was NOT for bots, I voted for a token system of playing some Survivor games to get a fast queue for Killer. But if this is what people wanted, I guess, but man would I wish the bots didnt ruin it.

Comments

  • @Emeal said:

    If the bots were not playing like players who just reached 100 hours, like have you tried to spectate them?
    This is what is replacing other players? They are like crouching away from any gens at the slightest whiff of TR.

    I mean in the Survey, my vote was NOT for bots, I voted for a token system of playing some Survivor games to get a fast queue for Killer. But if this is what people wanted, I guess, but man would I wish the bots didnt ruin it.

    meh, in my games they do 90% of the duties of survivors, namely repairing generators, if you extend chase for at least 30 seconds, probably 6+ survivors will escape without even straining

  • @sanees said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/438340/2bots-per-game-of-2v8-would-be-a-good-idea

    meh, in my games they do 90% of the duties of survivors, namely repairing generators, if you extend chase for at least 30 seconds, probably 6+ survivors will escape without even straining

    Sure, humans are human, but a robot is supposed to play at least on par with a human, which they dont.