THE ANSWER TO ENDGAME

So you finish the 5 gens and the gates powered up right.

Except behind the gate isn't a endless field you run through.
Instead there is a portal *cough*like stargate *cough* 
This portal needs a relic from that individual survivor to escape.

There are 3 relics per map. Only 1 will work on the portal. Survivors need to ensure they look for them before endgame.

Searching for these relics could be as simple as searching a vessel or digging the ground where an icon appears.

Comments

  • Relics have different locations for each survivor. If you find your relics only you are able to escape. Your unfound relics are revealed to you once the gates are powered.
  • What is the meaning of this?

  • The relic must be placed on the altar at the portal past the exit gate to power it up for that one survivor.
  • I did not know endgame needed an answer. Gates get powered, I monitor gates. Kill any survivors near them, or run them out. Game ends. Trap exits, listen for the snap and they are either caught or working on the gate. Simple.

  • @Warlock_2020 said:
    I did not know endgame needed an answer. Gates get powered, I monitor gates. Kill any survivors near them, or run them out. Game ends. Trap exits, listen for the snap and they are either caught or working on the gate. Simple.

    There is a safe-zone issue and there is a survivors-keeping-the-game-hostage-issue related to the endgame.

    I don't know if this post is trying to answer those or whether it's just a creative idea, but there are definitely things that you'd be able to call end game issues.

  • I am aware of the "hanging around" issue. I find it annoying sometimes, but usually can chase them out. That, or I go afk in a corner till they leave. They do need to do something to force a survivor out once the game is clearly over, or just have the entity kill them, denying them their escape.

    I'm all for creative ideas. Survivors need to have an optional objective that awards really good bp. That would help the gen speed issue and make playing survivor a bit better for the bp grind. Simple fixes really, but BHVR seems slow on the uptake when it comes to that.