Is there something going on with Pallets?

There seems to be an increasing amount of instances bow where the game ignores the prompt to pull down a pallet or it just doesn’t appear at all. Similarly, I’ve seen multiple instances over the last few weeks where survivors have pulled a pallet down onto a killer carrying a survivor, the pallet has made the noise where it connects and yet the killer isn’t stunned and doesn’t drop the person they’re carrying. I know this has been a thing every now and then but it seems to be happening much more now.

Comments

  • Desync is rampant right now, and the netcode has taken a dump ever since the recent hotfix, it's like clockwork they always mess something up, you aren't crazy though, something is wrong.

  • I have noticed this too. My main frustration is the locker prioritising near a pallet, even when the locker isn't in camera view and I accidentally end up giving the killer a free pull out

  • Same here. I think pallets may be glitched; I was playing a Ghostface round the other day and not only was I NOWHERE NEAR the pallet when I lunged, I actually desynch glitched into the pallet and got stunned while they got hit. I was decently far, I had to lunge to catch the Survivor.

    Also multiple times, desynch when I am running as Survivor. Usually after I throw a pallet.