Trapper Camera Bug
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When playing as the Trapper, moving your camera is very difficult. Like you're fighting against an invisible force. Ultimately, it got to the point where I couldn't even move my camera. My mouse moves around just fine, so it leads to me believe it's something in the game.
PLATFORM: PC - Steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: 1. Load up Dead By Daylight, 2. Select Trapper, 3. Load into a match, 4. Try and move your camera and feel the jitteriness when you try to look around.
VIDEO:
https://youtu.be/6zu1AZ16uHY?si=HGqiIsyZ0rtWu7A1PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
I'm sorry I don't know what this means or how to get it.
Comments
I had the same bug yesterday. The first game was normal, i suppose, but then it became difficult to move the camera. Here is my log file