Did they remove this from Wesker's kit?
I haven't played Wesker in almost two years, but im getting ready for the next 2v8. I seem to remember that if a survivor runs into Wesker who just vaulted a pallet they automatically get hit. Multiple times today I would vault a pallet and the survivor would push past me and vault without getting hit. Am I missing something?
Comments
Are you referring to when he tentacle smacks someone if he collides mid dash with a survivor while they vault? I think there's been a minor collision bug with it for the past months. You can still do it, the window is just more finicky and less reliable.
I think op is talking about that mechanic where when a survivor vaults and waits on the other side of the pallet/window, Wesker can hit them at the end of his vault. It's still there but the hitbox is tiny. Survivors only need to move a little out of the way after he vaults for them to vault back safely.
it's been bugged for years it broke shortly after they introduced it and it was never fixed again
the survivor has to do it a certain time so they'd call it a tech but it's just an exploit
but yea there's literally no counterplay to it so i always used lab photo before i realized that wesker actually kinda sucks and stopped playing him
It's a shame :(
Amount of times this happens is more often than not, or atleast what I'm getting, I play wesker alot