Bloodweb bug

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:Bloodweb bug,cant level up

PLATFORM:Epic games

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED

I just went into the game, switched to Dracula, leveled up a couple of levels and then a bug happened (probably because I used alt-tab

:

VIDEO:

photo_2025-02-04_19-42-04.jpg

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments

  • I also have this problem on Dracula I managed to level up by avoiding it. But it won't auto level and if the entity doesn't block it you are stuck.

    Screenshot 2025-02-04 175503.png
  • Same issue on PS5. I leveled Dracula from 1 to 2 and couldn't get any Fürther.

    194d242249766-screenshotUrl~2.jpg
  • Same issue on PC (Steam). Leveled Dracula one level after the patch and got this bug. As the entity cannot take the empty point its impossible for me to continue.

    image.png
  • Commenting here to let you know that I've updated the status of this bug report. The team is aware of this and looking into it.