These days I wouldn't, since I have everything grinded out already and have no need for Bloodpoints anymore, but a few years ago I definitely would have.
I ran WGLF back when it did nothing but grant BP, and I would have ran 4 copies of it if I could have.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's all WGLF did back in the day, and people ran that pretty often:
Yeah, WGLF was a part of my build. I loved the perk
nah, waste of space. I dont need BP anyway
if it was gain 300% more exp, then yes
These days I wouldn't, since I have everything grinded out already and have no need for Bloodpoints anymore, but a few years ago I definitely would have.
I ran WGLF back when it did nothing but grant BP, and I would have ran 4 copies of it if I could have.