Nemesis Zombie Stuck on Spot, attacks only one floor higher

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
Nemesis Zombie stuck at the bottom of the stairs on Map: Forgotten Ruins.
It was attacking on top of the stairs at the drop and not attacking on bottom floor

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

VIDEO: First Clip is where I tried to reproduce the bug but the killer denied it so you can see the attack only for a second in the very far right of the screen.
As I was dead afterwards and my friend died on hook we could not reproduce it for a better clip.

The second clip shows a random player from the game running around the zombie at the bottom of the stairs without getting attacked.


The third clip is a slowed down version of the first clip with frames where you can see it better.

They are all cut together in one clip

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OlJDGx3JKU
because apparently no common video formats are available for upload

DeadByDaylight.log

PLAYER LOGS: attached, could not open them myself but I hope they work

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • This just happened to me as well. Same spot, same map. I was standing on the ledge and the zombie at the bottom of the stairs hit me twice. And it was stuck in place there for the rest of the match even Nemesis hitting it didn't do anything.