Houndmaster's dog in infinte vault

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Was in a custom match with Houndmaster on Ormond Lake Mine and her dog was stuck in an infinte vault

PS4

I ordered the dog to jump over a vault and the dog got stuck in the vault animation and didn't complete the vault action

0201.rar
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I believe I ran into the same issue.

    SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

    Dog was stuck in vault animation after being commanded to chase over a vault on the second floor of Mount Ormond Resort. I was also in chase with a survivor that just used the same vault.

    Having the Houndmaster vault the window while the dog continued the infinite vault seemed to cancel the infinite vault. I cut the video short of this, but I can provide that video if needed.

    PLATFORM:

    PC

    STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

    1. Chase survivor onto second floor of Mount Ormond Resort with second floor vault window
    2. Use chase command to have dog vault second floor vault window after survivor has vaulted said window

    VIDEO:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I14fUGjzyHQ

    PLAYER LOGS:

    DeadByDaylight.log
  • Same happens on Steam - unfortunatly no video proof here. But what also happend is: Once a survivor passed by that infinitly vaulting dog the dog grabbed the survivor and all was "back to normal" after that.

  • Forgot to mention: This happened on a plain floor Window on Ironworks of Misery - the same behaviour though is that the survivor vaulted the window "just before" the dog - which can be seen in the video as well.