Why am I perma banned in the dbd discord

All I did was send an outplayed link which was a clip of my gameplay because I wanted to know if a guy I was going against was hacking. I know for sure it was that because as soon as I clicked enter, I got banned. Is there like an appeal thing or sum?

Comments

  • just join the other one

  • I think theres rules even on thia forum about shaming another player showing their name n stuff, perhaps they took it like that and just removed u

  • @Raviin said:

    All I did was send an outplayed link which was a clip of my gameplay because I wanted to know if a guy I was going against was hacking. I know for sure it was that because as soon as I clicked enter, I got banned. Is there like an appeal thing or sum?

    Bans in general cannot be discussed here on the forum, and in your case you'll have to deal with support over in Discord. There's nothing anyone here can do about this.