Freddy ignoring collision

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

I was playing against a freddy and I tried to body block them in chase to protect my fellow survivor. He channeled something and simply walked right through me. (I can't say what for sure, either putting a pallet, channel teleport or sending his dream snare… He was lifting his clawed hand in the air is what I know)

PLATFORM: PC, but most likely every single platform

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Just to confirm, this is still happening. He loses virtually no speed and can just insta-phase through people and keep chase.

  • Yeah after testing this a little and it happens when Nightmare is using his dream pallet power. It seems to make collision disappear from the killer and can be used even when you are not placing a pallet so you can use it to walk through survivors. Don't think that is intentional here is a log of me testing it with a friend.

    DeadByDaylight.log
  • A lil pre work Freddy sneak in to the aftermath of the rework .