bug map:the game without gens
I was on the game map so it goes up to the second floor to repair a gen and surprise there was not a single gen nor were there walls (the walls that move when you repair a generator on this map) all the gens were on the first floor and very close
in the map information says unknown



Comments
Not in this last patch, but in the last 6 months (can't remember exactly when), playing as a killer, I spawned on a "The Game" map and there was one whole generator on the top floor. All the others were on the bottom floor, which I felt was strange. Put the survivors at a disadvantage I felt. I don't think I've ever experienced that as a survivor.
This is definitely a poor spawn IMO.
RNG at it's finest
(don't get me wrong it's cool that's diffrent everytime but wowie)