Spirit Tomie cosmetic has bugged audio after 8.5.0 patch

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

While playing Spirit with the Tomie cosmetic, there are audio glitches that can be heard:

  1. Passive breathing is loud, and possibly the wrong audio or effect
  2. Passive breathing and other sounds are cut off (breathing, second match intro, husk)

I've included a video demonstrating the issue during different activities (walking, phasing, chasing).

I restarted my PC between match 1 and 2.

PLATFORM:

PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Equip Tomie cosmetic as Sprit and enter a match. Engage in normal activities, such as walking, phasing, and chasing.

VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaRt07eNxzc

DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.01.29-04.56.50.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.01.29-05.41.25.log

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments

  • Hey there! Commenting to let you know that we've updated this bug report's status. We've passed these details on to the team to look into ๐Ÿ˜€

  • With the 8.5.1 update, I noticed the audio issue improved, but it still seems bugged, so I wanted to share my experience. I linked a video below.

    I think the sound being heard while she is walking may be her normal breathing with an echo or similar effect. I also no longer notice sounds being cut off like before.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbP36DQx6Kk