Wrong Server

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Since the last update, all Nintendo players are sent to a Japanese server.

The ping is very high.

PLATFORM: Nintendo Switch.

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: A few hours before the 8.5.0 update I was able to play fine.

Once I updated the problem started, it happens to many other users as far as I can see.

VIDEO:

2025012823172500-A8F689A4F1F4B13D795ABCBD615FFD9A.jpg 2025012820521100-A8F689A4F1F4B13D795ABCBD615FFD9A.jpg 2025012819191300-A8F689A4F1F4B13D795ABCBD615FFD9A.jpg 2025012816514700-A8F689A4F1F4B13D795ABCBD615FFD9A.jpg 2025012811124700-A8F689A4F1F4B13D795ABCBD615FFD9A.jpg

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • so THIS is what’s been happening! all of my games have been 200+ ping despite nothing being wrong on my end. ######### how does a bug like this even happen. 😭

  • so THIS is what’s been happening! all of my games have been 200+ ping despite nothing being wrong on my end. ######### how does a bug like this even happen.

  • I keep getting the same thing, yesterday all my games were from asian servers and my ping was 300+ hopefully this get fixed soon because I just paid for the rift and was so ready to start completing it but with games like this it’s literally unplayable…

    IMG_1179.jpeg
  • I have the same exact issue, I tried to make a bug report yesterday but it was declined