Houndmaster - Snug is stuck.
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Snug no longer followed me. Needless to say I lost without my power.
PLATFORM: Ps5
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Send out snug for a chase. If he gets stuck on a wall or fence he won’t likely come back.
VIDEO: Screenshot.
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged:
Under Review

Comments
Seconded, I had Snug vault a pallet near the edgemap of Lerys. He clipped through the floor and never came back.
yeah - she needs to be killswitched until they fix her. She is literally not playable sadly. You make any moves with her power and there is a HIGH chance snug will never return.
It happened to me on RPD, too.
Anyway, jokes aside, we needs this fixed.
LOL it was funny…..but for sure. He was stuck for 2 gens there at least. Maybe 3 I cant remember. It was awful.
Bad doggie.