Houndmaster's dog gets stuck in a pallet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7hbZ6hi9NY&ab_channel=AnthonyLibon

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Houndmaster Dog get stuck on a pallet for the rest of the match

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

I was playing on autoheaven and when I released the dog over a pallet, it kept jumping over and over for like 5 seconds and after that my power took like 3 more seconds to refill. On those seconds i couldn't do anything.

update: I played houndmaster again and the dog didn't come back this time. Please fix, this make the houndmaster unplayable

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log

Comments

  • Here are the steps to get your logs:

    After the match is complete where you experienced the issue, please close the game.

    Next, Press Win+R

    • Type in appdata
    • Press OK
    • In opened window navigate to: \Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    • The DeadByDaylight.log file is the one needed for upload.
    • Add the file to your bug report
  • @Coordi said:

    Here are the steps to get your logs:

    After the match is complete where you experienced the issue, please close the game.

    Next, Press Win+R

    • Type in appdata
    • Press OK
    • In opened window navigate to: \Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    • The DeadByDaylight.log file is the one needed for upload.
    • Add the file to your bug report

    now is updated and I added a video as well