Blight BUMPS on Survivors Now

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Blight now has collision with survivors and will bump on them instead of being able to rush past or around them at all.

PLATFORM: PC Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Play Blight, rush at a survivor, see that you bump into them instead of around them.

VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yQ5Q8-9Ghg

Please fix this as quick as possible, this actually feels horrible to play with.

Comments

  • Not to hijack a bug report, I'm currently trying to get evidence for this myself but apparently a similar issue is occurring with Billy, atleast when survivors are crouching where sprinting into them will count as a "collision".

    Just something I thought was worth mentioning since I recall the PTB mentioning something about fixing the "crouch tech"

  • Popping in to confirm that we've updated the status on this bug report and have shared this with the team to look into!

  • This is still happening (PC-Steam) as of today. Unable to hit survivor if I bumped into them. This is a pretty significant bug considering he is currently free to try this week.

  • Seen it. Playing Bumper cars off survivors is so interesting <3!