Share your favorite stories

playing this game can feel like a drag sometimes, slugging, tunneling, bully squads, that one guy hell bent on ruining your day.


so to try and forget those what are some of your favorite moments in the game, whether a comeback or just a time you where messing around with the other side.

Comments

  • Just had someone decide to do a gen in my face instead of saving me off hook. He makes a bunch of excuses and lies, completely forgetting I have wallhacks on the hook. Yells at the jane for not saving me (Who's booking it best she can considerig she was across the map with the killer in her way chasing the other survivor) the proceeds to complain my hours are hidden… I literally had 10x his hours.

    Unfortunately server shut down before he could respond to me pointing this out, but I'm matching as killer hoping to find him and show him what hanging on a hook for over a minute with someone staring them in the face is like.

  • This story is about 1 year old, I played Slinger and got amazing Adam against me. He was insane in chase and I had my pick performance with Slinger, so it was super fun to me. We had chase near shack and I just stood in the door frame and invited him for 1v1. He instantly got it and I gave up on game just to have few more chases with him. Of course I let him go in the end and we said many kind words to each other in egc. And in the next lobby I see him again. We instantly went to shack as soon as we saw each other :D
    Not that long ago I played against amazing Wesker, he had 8 hooks and 0 kills, so I pointed into hook and tried to give him a kill, but he said "na-ah" and walked away. In egc he said that he don't really care about kills, just practicing his chase.
    I just wanna say, I respect SO MUCH players like these. People, who are good in the game, have nothing to prove to anyone and humble, who play this game just to enjoy it and don't try to make it miserable for everyone, only because someone behaved badly with him… you guys are my favourite.

  • Just yesterday I had a Wraith hump me (walk back and forth) when he finally downed me after all gens were completed, tried taking me to basement but I wiggled off and I got hatch as it just spawned just above in main building 😁

  • It was endgame on Lerys against a Michael. A Yun Jin was hooked, 2nd stage. I didn’t want to leave her behind even though I was the only one left alive. Made a break for it but I didn’t make it in time unfortunately and I got downed. For reasons unknown to me he started repeatedly hitting me on hook and nodding and then leaves out of the radius for anti camp and just nods that way. But it was my first hook of the match, and I tried my 3. And on the second one, I kobed, and he immediately hit me off endurance. I raced to her, but I ducked into one of the hospital rooms and watched as he left to check the hook, the hook was too far from the exit, I wouldnt have been able to ensure she got out or myself and it might’ve been a 4k. So instead I raced to the exit gate. She dies as I’m halfway through the gate and I know he is heading right for me. I can hear the terror radius as the bar increases! I am panicking and praying to the entity and then the gates open, just as his nightgown whips around the corner I catch a glimpse of his glistening thigh and strategically placed black undies. I sprint with my bleeding body to the ominous field with the campfire in the distance, clenching my buttcheeks in anticipation. The knife swished through the air— and then I fall down….into the exit. I crawl my way to freedom, the lone survivor of a brutal match.

    Its one of my favorites , not because I escaped but because of the feelings that it has. Nothing quite gets my blood pumping like knowing there is nobody else in the trial and if you go down you stay down. It’s the most stressful the game gets for me is at the exit gate injured, alone in the game and you hear the terror radius. My hands shake by the time it’s over. I have to take a break after playing those because my heart is just a bongo.

  • This is a funny story around the time we started playing.

    It was a kyf on Crotus asylum, the killer was tombstone Mikey (double iridescents). So the game goes by, people get hooked and gens get done as stealthy as possible as everyone pretty much knows what he's doing so we got a very tense game of hide and seek going.

    Eventually t3 pops and people start dying. As I'm running to unhook someone (long part short, things went downhill quickly in a short time) with Mikey in tow karma decided to save me for being brave/stupid. I unhooked the person and Mikey somehow grabbed through me and starts stabbing the other guy. Allowed me to hide and hatch to pop up.

    So mouse me looks for the hatch around the map while me and Mikey playfully taunt each other till it gets through to me that he found it already (this was long before egc so he couldn't close it). What do I do? I taunt him some more by narrating his every move as he realizes I'm watching him (think he had whispers too and everyone in call was pretty much like "yes he's there", so that probably helped). What then happens is the rabbit sneaking around like Snake and escaping down the hatch.

  • When I used to get into more custom matches, I knew I was leagues above the other players in skill, so I just had to go easy on them with the builds that I brought. But bringing stupid stuff ended up backfiring sometimes. I brought old Scarred Hand Hag, and got destroyed. I brought Placebo Tablet/Adrenaline Vial Blight, and got destroyed. I brought Rickety Chain Deathslinger, and almost got destroyed. I ran pre-buff Blood Echo on Twins, and they were like, "We can't heal!" and "Blood Echo's OP!"

    And when I'd play survivor and my friend really wanted to get me out of the match, I'd play safe as crap, pre-dropping almost every pallet and hugging obstacles super tight. And they're all like "He's playing like the best survivor ever right now." Obviously giving me an undeserved ego boost, all this stuff was.

    I really need to play more custom matches. I just need enough friends to be in the mood.