Report Ticket not working
I'm trying to report a group of teamers in my match that I keep running into, and the chatbot/ticket isn't working on the DBD website. Looking for another way to report that a moderator would see.
I'm trying to report a group of teamers in my match that I keep running into, and the chatbot/ticket isn't working on the DBD website. Looking for another way to report that a moderator would see.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=9329839132180
This is the direct link to the report form, that should work even if the chatbot doesn't.
The report system straight-up doesn't function for PS4/PS5. The required video evidence is always incompatible with the website on console, as well as the report section on the forums. You can capture the evidence of the cheaters/griefers, but nothing ever lets you upload that kind of file type.
They have always said to upload the videos to YouTube as unlisted, and put the link to it in the report.
I think most will agree the entire process puts way too much burden onto the players.