My tierlist of how likely it is for killers to come to 2v8
This is a tierlist I've made based on how well license holders have seemingly worked with bhvr/how open they are with putting their characters with others, I didn't look super in depth for info I made this for fun so if anything seems wrong that's why

Comments
I like your list.
I would move Chucky to Guaranteed In because Cote put in the WORK to make that relationship strong. Trust.
We have two killers from the same franchise. Resident Evil is one of the most successful chapters. 2v8 is the most successful alternative game mode. It only makes business sense for these two to be brought in together at the same time. Only a matter of when.
I would move Demogorgon to Very Unlikely with Freddie. It's been years for him. 0 cosmetics. We both know BHVR has already tried.
I need someone at BHVR to keep a pulse check on TCM so they can swoop in and publish a new collection once their game fails. Nobody wants to run a failing game and lose money. It's a good chance for Cote to pick up the phone, connect, collaborate and expand.
I wouldn’t be so sure about any of the licenses, barring GF.
We can safely say that Myers’ IP holders don’t want him cooperating with another killer. I imagine the same goes for a few other killers as well.
Also… why not put the characters that are already in, in a separate category?
I mean Michael is currently in Fortnite mixing with all kinds of licenses. I don't see why they would begrudge him 2v8.
That's an excellent point, actually.
Guess only time will tell.
Fnaf's killer is probably guaranteed too, since 2v8 has long since been a thing before the announcement