Balance/fix the game before doing events..

As always every event survivor side im against tryhards, full of nurses or billys, mori and op addons.
And if u want to play killer what happen? Take so long. 
So the thing is, balance the game first or for me any event its just unfun and unplayable.
Am i the only one? Cmon be honest you're in the same boat with me

Comments

  • Uhm the event hasnt even started yet?

  • @xChrisx said:
    As always every event survivor side im against tryhards, full of nurses or billys, mori and op addons.
    And if u want to play killer what happen? Take so long. 
    So the thing is, balance the game first or for me any event its just unfun and unplayable.
    Am i the only one? Cmon be honest you're in the same boat with me

    I cant blame killers for going full tryhard considering how toxic most SWF's are during the event so killers have to bring their A game into every round and show no mercy.

    In previous events every game I join as a survivor my team mates are 3man swf with insta heals, gen rush toolboxes and DS's.

  • Every event was a farming fest for me. Especially the last one was annoying with the hook suicides. 
    Finally this event farming won't help anyone and everyone has to tryhard. I like it.
  • not one mention about the broken loading screens that are in the game for over 45 days.

    The devs are actually incompetent otherwise this and some other issues would've been fixed in December. They couldn't be bothered to hotfix these issues and 2.5 was supposed to fix it, yet here we are on 2.5 with the live game and loading screens are still broken on PC. Nah but you're right it's on my end, my internet isn't good enough and my PC is a potato. That's probably the same excuse they're using for the complains about ######### performance. I can either choose to play at medium settings with pisspoor LODs (couldn't thought LODs could get worse than they are on ultra) and 2x2 shadow resolution OR high/ultra with maxed out GPU usage and sometimes not even maxed out, yet I am getting frame drops and bad frame timings. Biggest scam I ever bought into. I wish I could refund my game with 970 hours that I bought on G2A.

  • Laakeri said:

    @xChrisx said:
    As always every event survivor side im against tryhards, full of nurses or billys, mori and op addons.
    And if u want to play killer what happen? Take so long. 
    So the thing is, balance the game first or for me any event its just unfun and unplayable.
    Am i the only one? Cmon be honest you're in the same boat with me

    I cant blame killers for going full tryhard considering how toxic most SWF's are during the event so killers have to bring their A game into every round and show no mercy.

    In previous events every game I join as a survivor my team mates are 3man swf with insta heals, gen rush toolboxes and DS's.

    Good for u, you're lucky. When i play the only thing i say every match is "is this really the rank 1"