Hatch Standoff
Hey guys,
I was in a match the other night playing as huntress (using no perks or add-ons). Towards the end of the match it was just me and an Ace left which resulted in a typical hatch standoff with him directly in front of me.
I hit him with a hatchet and managed to grab him as he jumped in. I didn’t think that was possible? Did the Ace mess up or is the hatchet cool down quick enough for a grab as well?
Cheers!!
I was in a match the other night playing as huntress (using no perks or add-ons). Towards the end of the match it was just me and an Ace left which resulted in a typical hatch standoff with him directly in front of me.
I hit him with a hatchet and managed to grab him as he jumped in. I didn’t think that was possible? Did the Ace mess up or is the hatchet cool down quick enough for a grab as well?
Cheers!!
Comments