Boil Over
I was wondering if anyone uses this perk often and how well does it usually work for you? I used it for a few games (like five?) and it was good for wasting time, but that was it. The killer wouldn't often plop me on a nearby hook and have to venture further out. I almost wiggled out exactly once, but I think that's 'cause the killer got greedy (trying for the basement) and not because of the perk. Just wondering what people's experience with the perk is.
Comments
@Peasant I wasn't really camped while I had it equipped. I mean, I feel there's been an increase in camping and tunneling sense the Prove Thyself buff, but I haven't noticed anything special while I had the perk equipped. The people who camped and tunneled everyone camped and tunneled me. The ones who didn't, didn't go out of their way to do so to me. I didn't play with the perk long enough to know for sure, though.
wait a second!
killers are camping becaue of boil over?
seriously?
big OOF.
I wouldn't know, but there wasn't any camping because of the perk when I was playing with it.
Boil Over doesn't really change anything, it's better to use it over something like Slippery Meat or Small Game, but otherwise the effect is too small to be worth it.