Next & Previous Buttons, Colorblind Settings & Daylight Maps
I've emailed yall directly 3 times over the span of 6 months so they could be added back because the removal of them has caused increased wrist pain and it's getting WORSE. I love this game and love playing it. As the days go by i'm feeling less human and more like a dog by the day the way I'm having to beg for accessibility changes as a disabled person. The Disabled are a minority so if your data criteria requires a number that can only be reached by a majority we won't ever get what we need. There are programs to help with seeing better but risking our entire account isn't worth it and I'm not losing 6 years of progress. Just lost Mobile and everything with it for a second time. My first email was a warning how removing the buttons would cause literal pain some, and then shortly after I emailed you letting you know that it HAS started hurting and then my last ones include these issues and more. Please take us seriously!
Comments