Give us an option to disable players from spectating us as solo q

I think its insane that a SWF can easily sandbag you by having one guy spectating you and giving the other info on where you are. While this is not that common, it just unnecesarily give players one way to make others games miserable as much as possible.

Comments

  • I don't understand if this post is from a killer pov or survivor

    Well, if its killer: they can already do that if they are in the game

    Survivor: then too bad, thats the problem in playing solo queue with jerks

    Removing spec will just hurt the game because it causes people to wait in the menus doing nothing increasing boredom

  • @Rudjohns said:

    I don't understand if this post is from a killer pov or survivor

    Well, if its killer: they can already do that if they are in the game

    Survivor: then too bad, thats the problem in playing solo queue with jerks

    Removing spec will just hurt the game because it causes people to wait in the menus doing nothing increasing boredom

    thats the problem in playing solo queue with jerks

    That's why I'm so close to uninstalling. Solo q is that miserable and I kind of hope every 3-man that feeds me to the killer has their game crash every time they start it up forevermore.