Dog constantly gets stuck on everything.

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: The dog gets stuck on corners, walls, air, inside of walls, you name it.

PLATFORM: PS5

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Simply send out snug in chases.

VIDEO: Provided below.

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

I will add more video clips to this tab for variations of snugs bugs, expect several videos in the coming days.

Part 1 - Dog got stuck in a wall.

https://youtu.be/Ok-O4Qq036Y?si=s-jeZ9m-NZOs7JGa

Part 2 - I wanted the dog to go over the window and he didnt. He got stuck and there was no option to allow him to vault.

https://youtu.be/IV1MXslvcWw?si=ZFYAGdteDnbZVbWo

Part 3 - Search Mode - Pointed to the location of where I wanted snug to go. Snug ended search mode early.

https://youtu.be/Sd1wdRkEOQE?si=LOJqZr_XvoAE6KM9

Part 4 - snug's search mode activated and stopped immediately before going to the targeted location.

https://youtu.be/koU2j95Qd6c?si=icHT0oK0YdVzkQqt

Part 5 - I went to use search mode for the haste. Nothing happened.

https://youtu.be/mWF1MvLE1ak?si=USFLuUOZBFBEddi1

Part 6

https://youtu.be/kWX2aBE5Gwg?si=rh3WEOH-AtH0r7dK

Part 7 - I get a successful grab in this video but the dog ๐Ÿ• lets him go anyways.

https://youtu.be/Jkw5On44KEA?si=YLABWHk5GN9l2Dvr
Tagged: Under Review

Comments