Chucky anti camp not working

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Chucky is able to stand 2 feet from the hook, camp, not move and have no terror radius. This has happened in 2 games in the last 2 weeks. I think it maybe because of his height that he isn't registering on the meter. He did this the whole game. I thought it was a once off glitch, but then it happened again.

PLATFORM: once on PS5 and once on XBOX.

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: he hooked someone, sat right next to the hook(2 ft) until someone came along and downed them and hooked them. He did this the whole game.

VIDEO: I don't have a video, but if it happens again I will try and get one.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • That sounds like a weird interaction. To clear things up:

    - Were there any teammates close to the hook? Even when downed, the proximity of teammates slows down the timer or stops it completely.
    - Was this in endgame (all gens completed / hatch closed / End Game Collapse in progress? If so, the anticamp meter is disabled in these situations.

  • -My teammates were on the other side of the map until one got to my to unhook me.

    -No, this was not during end collapse.

    I know how the anti camping meter works. This has only happened with Chucky.