A hacker
There is currently a hacker running rampant in the OCE community, I have video proof of him doing it, however I'm not sure where to place the video with his details to have action taken?
There is currently a hacker running rampant in the OCE community, I have video proof of him doing it, however I'm not sure where to place the video with his details to have action taken?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You make a support ticket here https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000942011
Choose Dead By Daylight and 'Reporting a Player' option and fill in the details. Reporting them in-game first is mandatory though, so hopefully you've already done that.