I think the devs messed up some values on Self Care



The self heal efficiency for selfcare has been altered in a very odd way. Tier 3 is supposed to be 20% Tier 2 15% and Tier 1 10%. Instead it is now Tier 3 25% Tier 2 35% and Tier 1 45% This basically means that selfcare 1 is now superior to selfcare 3 as its values get progressively worse the higher the tier.
Comments
So they did bug it.
They definitely did a pretty gud job so far on selfcare this time around. I have to wonder if they intended this to be except they accidentally inverted it. Perhaps they wanted tier 3 selfcare to work at 45% efficiency vs the standard 20% but somehow ######### up the values for each tier.
:thinking: hmmm. I wonder how they messed this one up. I feel like they should reorganize their code so this stuff stops happening.