The trailer, if any of you are familiar with the story line, awesome game, awesome story, so is the quarry, I wont say much about the casting of Frank (i can't believe the team behind the first two, made that) But I mean the trailer the movie isn't until dawn :( what a boo
The trailer, if any of you are familiar with the story line, awesome game, awesome story, so is the quarry, I wont say much about the casting of Frank (i can't believe the team behind the first two, made that) But I mean the trailer the movie isn't until dawn :( what a boo
Gah! I wasn't aware they were making an "Until Dawn" movie! I absolutely love Supermassive games! I was supremely disappointed in "Casting of Frank Stone." Like ######### man. Horrible writing, lame characters, only cool stuff was the dolls you could find.
Gah! I wasn't aware they were making an "Until Dawn" movie! I absolutely love Supermassive games! I was supremely disappointed in "Casting of Frank Stone." Like ######### man. Horrible writing, lame characters, only cool stuff was the dolls you could find.
The fact is I never even played it, watched someone so I could gain a feel and thank baby jesus I didn't spend my money on that game lol
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Gah! I wasn't aware they were making an "Until Dawn" movie! I absolutely love Supermassive games! I was supremely disappointed in "Casting of Frank Stone." Like ######### man. Horrible writing, lame characters, only cool stuff was the dolls you could find.
The fact is I never even played it, watched someone so I could gain a feel and thank baby jesus I didn't spend my money on that game lol