Battle Pass Shop

Not sure if because of me you added those additional rift levels, but I would like to suggest something new and useful. Why premium rift users dont get anything special after completing "main" part? Can you please add "Battle Pass shop"? How its gonna work- after completing rift and deep rift, you earn points (when free users earn bloodpoints). For these "Battle Pass points" premium users could buy shards or bloodpoints (and maybe something else). I am not saying to give chance for people to get 100k shards in one time, but make it small and cool. To balance it, you can make the price to go higher by some %. for example: at 1st 75 shard cost 75 points, then 75 shards will cost 85 points, etc. It will bring some motivation for premium users to play in order to buy these items, or maybe more reasons to buy premium rift. I hope it makes sense, thank you :)

Comments