Moonrise Event Killer Scoring

I was wondering if what I saw is fact or a simple mistype, but on the latest developer stream when they showed the score counter for the new event it said that for a killer who destroys a vessel will only receive 3 points towards a coin. I realize it is way harder to escape with a lantern as survivor, hence why we get 25 points, but I don't believe that 3 points for the destruction is 'balanced'. A killer must still search for the vessel in the time and hope that it doesn't get snatched before their very own eyes. I also think that only receiving those points will incentives more survivor play for the have a better opportunity to make a leap forward in progress.

Comments

  • I agree but they also receive points for hooking as well i believe. I do hope they increase the amount as to give a reason for killers to go for the vessels.
  • I do hope they increase the amount as to give a reason for killers to go for the vessels.
    They can’t afford to increase it all that much, unless they want another Blight Killer Queue nightmare.

    Since the points are shared, you don’t have to play either side.

    So it would make much more sense, to make the Survivor side a lot more appealing.
  • Just kill and destroy everything as usual
  • Killer isn't going to be worth playing in this event. If survivors are smart they'll Gen rush and all get those 20 points each, Killer would have to get 10 hooks to match that.
    Not to mention even going for the vessels while someone is on hook is giving a Free safe unhook and time to do gens.

    I think i'll be playing survivor for this event.