Killer tunnels me out but wait there's a plot twist

Turns out he was working with the other survivors to tunnel me out, had one on more than one occasion bodyblock me to help Myers catch up. After I was tunneled out, i spectated to see if my suspicions were on point and bore witness to the most pathetic short act of: "Oh yeah, totally not working together" I ever saw with myers downing 2 surviors, waiting about 30 seconds, then picking up one of the downed survivors standing in place to let them go assuming i watched for 30 seconds and left most likely.

He then just sat there and watched them heal the other downed teammate and then let them open exit gate and leave.

I couldn't help but laugh it off, I've seen this BS so many times over the years when I play survivor that its gotten to the point that I have to laugh or i'd of keeled over from a heart attack already due to the amount of rage inducing killer working with survivor situations I've encountered over the years.

Comments

  • @notacamper said:

    Turns out he was working with the other survivors to tunnel me out, had one on more than one occasion bodyblock me to help Myers catch up. After I was tunneled out, i spectated to see if my suspicions were on point and bore witness to the most pathetic short act of: "Oh yeah, totally not working together" I ever saw with myers downing 2 surviors, waiting about 30 seconds, then picking up one of the downed survivors standing in place to let them go assuming i watched for 30 seconds and left most likely.

    He then just sat there and watched them heal the other downed teammate and then let them open exit gate and leave.

    I couldn't help but laugh it off, I've seen this BS so many times over the years when I play survivor that its gotten to the point that I have to laugh or i'd of keeled over from a heart attack already due to the amount of rage inducing killer working with survivor situations I've encountered over the years.

    I'm guessing you tried to "go next" and were saved and then your team wasn't happy with you.

  • @Reinami said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/436422/killer-tunnels-me-out-but-wait-theres-a-plot-twist

    I'm guessing you tried to "go next" and were saved and then your team wasn't happy with you.

    No, killer was tunneling me from the get-go, I'm guessing the killer got lucky enough to be cued in with a few of his stream viewers or something like that because less than 20seconds after i'd join up with a fellow survivor, myers would be on me and at least two of the other survivors actively tried body blocking me to slow me down when I made great distance.

  • After that title, I was really hoping you were going to say "I Plot Twisted."

  • I had a game like that a couple of years ago, and I found it so strange that my 3 teammates right off the rip worked with the killer to tunnel and get me out the game. It was a Meyers as well and my "team" behaved in the same manner- attempted to body block every window and pallet when he was on my ass. If I somehow managed to lose him, they brought him right over to where I was. Eventually I had enough of the B.S and DC'ed through the menu. When I spectated the match, two survivors were teabagging the dead body I left behind while Meyers was nodding up and down. That was very weird- I did not get a chance to do anything to piss my team off. Everyone was on the same page as soon as the match started.

    That was such a weird encounter for me to remember that match after playing hundreds of hours and life in general, two years later. It kind of creeped me out as well; it felt like some intricate setup.