Freddy Rework

Happy so far with the changes, snares feel better to use and feel fun. Love the idea behind dream pallets exploding but they feel like they would hardly work once survivors become aware, the range is small and the delay is a bit too long. Not only that, I find it kinda silly he can be stunned with his own dream pallets now?? I don't get the point of that, esp since they're more obviously fake now. The addon changes are better than what he had, but it's sad they're just mostly simple "10%" here and "15%" there, but I can understand that it's hard to always be creative for that many things, sometimes simple is best, though I will say I was hoping teleports to exit gates would just be in his kit and not tied to a purple addon, a bit sad to see. Last thing, I hope you can reconsider the removal of teleport cancels, I always thought that was a fun mind game, and I don't really see a point of taking it away since it'd would put your power on cooldown?

Overall, love what you cooked up for Freddy here! Sad it won't come with some voicelines or chase music, but what can ya do? Hope the right changes are made!

Comments