Not a single Legacy, Iconic Killer in this game should be weak.
You pay extra for characters like Pig and Myers. You pay premium for these. I understand not making them pay to win, but I believe not a single one of them should ever be below a high C to mid B.
Fix all of these iconic Killers. BHVR has done good work on iconic Killers like Pig, Sadako, Myers, and Bubba. Freddy is getting an amazing upgrade that will help him a lot, maybe even raise him to B tier. But it's not enough for the rest of the roster.
There's pain points on Pinhead that need addressing and have never been touched, like his chains breaking when he walks through them and his box being able to be hoarded by Survivors. Xenomorph and Sadako suffer from crappy chest spawns and added event things ruining tunnel and tv spawns. Ghostface is glitchy with a reveal mechanic that needs an entire rework and he also needs some buffs and addons changed similar to Myers in respect to map mobility very badly, he literally has next to nothing yet everyone else in his strength level is doing well or has been significantly buffed to fix these same issues.
You have a lot of work to do, BHVR. Iconic horror characters deserve to be strong enough and fun enough to warrant their price point. It's shameful you have let some of these Killers languish and only barely touched them up slightly.
Comments
I don't think cost should ever come into consideration for balance purposes. However, one issue that bugs me is as follows. We are slowly getting getting pushed in the direction where this is a competitive game where it is expected or demanded that every match should be an equal ground of a 50/50 vs team 1 and team 2. There's a million and one games out there for team vs team competitive games. I came here to play a "spooky themed" experience vs some of the most iconic killer characters in fictional media history. Killers should be genuinely tough to face -we are facing THE Michael Myers...THE Pyramid Head. Killers shouldn't be a joke, and the fact that its even remotely possible to bully them is just ludicrous, imho. I want to have bragging rights to pull one over on the killer. I escaped from Pinhead's grasp!
That being said, a lot of the community already complain that they have to make ANY effort vs Killers, so the idea to make Killers genuinely scary to face off against probably wouldn't be popular. Modern players are wanting a stroll in the park game. They pretty much just all want to group up with their buddies and beat the killer over the head with a stick for laughs. It's a very different experience than what it used to be. That's why I eased up on playing survivor and swapped to playing mostly killer - i wanted to play a killer thematically, so I'll usually play a stalker kind and spooky people instead.
Example (Warning, they scream very loud)
https://youtu.be/-Be6TSybXd4?si=NG7kpuqxnXR2nv4X