How about stop giving to Dredge jelly metal weapons?
I just can't watch anymore on another skin with metal weapon, which acts like noodle.
If you can handle different animations on Artist hand, I'm sure you can make it not shaky.
I just can't watch anymore on another skin with metal weapon, which acts like noodle.
If you can handle different animations on Artist hand, I'm sure you can make it not shaky.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it would help if you had a gif of the problem you wanted fixed or changed.
I'm guessing there is a spot you see where there is a metal weapon but the animations are making it move it unrealistic ways?
Like name the skin, get the location down, show a clip.
BHVR is busy making a bunch of stuff, so they cant spend time looking over everything for bugs, but they are likely to be able to fix animation problems fast if they know exactly where it is.
True. I really love this skins and this might sound like not a big deal but it shows rather low quality. I guess they just copied and pasted the anniversary weapon, and therefore, the new skin has a floppy weapon.