Utility Belt Perk

I think it'd be an interesting all-access perk, and keep killers and survivors on their toes, if something like this existed.

This perk would allow the survivor to carry 3 items with them BUT no add-ons. The caveat would also be that each item would take longer to deploy and I think, to keep it balanced, it should be main items only, no holiday/event special items.

Common perk would take 20% longer to deploy with 10% increased skill checks where applicable.

Uncommon perk would take 15% longer to deploy with 15% increased skill checks where applicable.

Rare perk would take 10% longer to deploy with 20% more skill checks where applicable, and a small chance to trigger something similar to Unrelenting Storm (I think thats what it is? That one thing the Doctor perk does.)

To keep it more balanced, the perk could also not be applicable with Built To Last or Flashbang and event items or limited killer items (i.e. snowskulls, first aid spray, the EMP, etc.) block you from using the items on your belt.

Thoughts?

Comments