Cross Progression
I have the game on PS5 Plus. If I link it, is it tied to the PS5 account forever, or can I log out at any time? I play on Steam PC i dont mind playing fresh but i would love to see my Feng in HD
I have the game on PS5 Plus. If I link it, is it tied to the PS5 account forever, or can I log out at any time? I play on Steam PC i dont mind playing fresh but i would love to see my Feng in HD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Any account you link to your Behaviour account is for keepsies and irreversible. So yeah, you won't be able to log out and your progress on both your Steam and PS5 accounts will be linked permanently.
But I think you'd eventually need to buy the game on PS5 if you want to keep playing the game on that platform (not totally sure how PS5 Plus works).