New Events?

Most likely an unpopular opinion but I'd like to see new yearly events.

Starting with Halloween, whilst 'Haunted By Daylight' is interactive, unique and allows opportunities for new players to enjoy and collect cosmetics - the event has been consistent for 3 years. Whilst it has alternated with new features, I'd like to see more of a scary Halloween event occasionally. Bring back orange pumpkins and the blighted flower!!! Anything that is different from the Void as I feel personally it is getting a bit repetitive.

Like Halloween, for DBDs Anniversary - I'd like to see a different event other than the 'Twisted Masquerade' with the same points highlighted above but I feel as though as long as there are new characters being added to the game, there is an incentive to keep bringing these events back so that the new characters can get cosmetics. And we know there is multiple new characters each year!

Like all events, it's a chance to collect cosmetics and a generous reward which is fun and for playing, but I just feel like 2025 will be yet another repeat of the previous years. I know it is unlikely to change as a lot of players will favour these events.

I'd even like to see new items/different variants of items for events - it just feels like its getting a bit boring.

Comments

  • I'ts sad that the Lunar New Year event apparently got replaced by the Blood Moon.

    I mean, is there a reason for the two to not coexist?